Rates and Packages
The Venetian is available for meetings, cocktail parties, sit down meals, weddings and overnight voyages:
|Breakfast 2 hours||$1600|
|Lunch 3 hours||$3000|
|Cocktail Cruise 2 hours||$3000|
|Dinner 4 hours||$5000|
|Day Cruise 8 hours||$7000|
|Each additional hour||$1000|
|Overnight Dinner and Breakfast inclusive for 2 people||$7000|
|Last Minute Booking||Rates available upon request and subject to availability|
|Excess Passenger Surcharge (over 25 Guest Count) is $25 per person|
- All rates are excluding food, beverages and labour cost
- Prices are based on inland waters charters.
- The Venetian operates in normal weather conditions up to maximum sustained winds of 30 knots or at the discretion of the Captain
- Children under 10 years must be properly supervised by a designated caregiver
- The following footwear may be worn on the “Venetian”:
- Soft soled flat shoes, deck shoes, ladies cork wedge or rubber soled shoes or bare feet
- If your cruise extends past the time frame stated on your contract, an additional charge will apply to your final bill
- Cancellation on a confirmed cruise up to 4 weeks before the cruise; Deposit repaid less $300 planning fee.
- Cancellation on a confirmed cruise under 4 weeks before the cruise date; You will be charged at 50 % of the cost of the charter.
- Cancellation on a confirmed cruise under 2 weeks before the cruise date; You will be charged at 100 % of the cost of the charter.
- Any cancellation made by the Captain in the event of inclement weather; Deposit repaid in full or cruise can be rescheduled to another date.
Upper Level, Tapas Club is an alternate venue in the event of inclement weather: